Our goal is to get our writers' scripts in the hands of high profile production companies, agencies and managers and HELP THEIR MOVIES GET MADE. Our passion is opening doors for writers.
Expired. Previous Deadline: 04/01/2013
Feature films only. All genres allowed. Scripts must be no more than 125 pages. This is an international contest, so writers from all over the world can submit.
One winner will get SIX development meetings for possible representation and possible production with:
- Escape Artists (KNOWING, HOPE SPRINGS, PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS, SEVEN POUNDS)
- Producer Howard Rosenman (FATHER OF THE BRIDE, THE FAMILY MAN, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, YOU KILL ME, SPARKLE)
- Bold Films (DRIVE, LEGION, BOBBY)
- Manager John Rhodes (from Odd Lot Entertainment - THE SPIRIT, FROM PRADA TO NADA, ENDER'S GAME).
- Magnet Management (management company representing writers of hit feature films and TV shows like CRIMINAL MINDS, WHITE NOISE, DUMB AND DUMBER, CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN).
- Rat Entertainment (MIRROR MIRROR, TOWER HEIST, SKYLINE, HORRIBLE BOSSES)
Top 3 Runner Ups get script sent to these companies plus development meeting with The Happy Writers.
Writers who have queued this contest have also queued: