"100 Screenplays" is a unique contest brought to you by "Screenplay Festival," one of the longest running and highest rated screenplay competitions on MovieBytes. We accept one hundred scripts into each contest, and quickly get the results to you. "!00 Screenplays" is a fast, targeted screenplay contest where every writer who enters goes in knowing exactly how many scripts will be in the competition, and every writer knows that there will be results less than a month after the contest closes. No long wait. No wondering how many scripts you are up against. And after the First, Second and Third Prize scripts are announced, we will go about helping the writers get their work out there to industry professionals who can make a difference.
- All writers of submitted material must be 18 years or older, including co-authored material.
- Screenplays written by teams of two or more writers are eligible for 100 Screenplays. Any award won by a co-authored script will be divided evenly among the writers listed on the entry form.
- Screenplays that have been previously optioned, sold or produced are not eligible to compete in 100 Screenplays.
- Screenplays which have previously won the Grand Prize in a 100 Screenplays contest are not eligible to entered into another 100 Screenplays contest.
- Screenplays must be the original work of the author.
- Screenplays adapted from other sources that were written by other authors (such as but not limited to books or plays) are not eligible to compete in 100 Screenplays, regardless of the source author’s permission.
- Screenplays adapted from other sources by the author of that source are not eligible to compete in 100 Screenplays if the source material has previously optioned, sold or produced.
- Submissions of new drafts or corrected pages will not be accepted.
- Screenplays must be submitted in English.
- A writer may enter more than one screenplay; however, a separate entry form and fee are required for each script submitted.
First Prize: $2,000.00, plus prizes from sponsors and having the logline of the winning script posted on 100screenplays.com and receiving numerous industry referrals of agents, managers, and producers.
Second Prize: Gifts from sponsors, having the logline of the winning script posted on 100screenplays.com, and receiving numerous industry referrals of agents, managers, and producers.
Third Prize: Gifts from sponsors, having the logline of the winning script posted on 100screenplays.com, and receiving numerous industry referrals of agents, managers, and producers.
Writers who have queued this contest have also queued:
User Comments: 100 Screenplays
This page is restricted to registered members only.
First-time user? Register now to receive FREE email contest updates, news, results, deadline reminders and more. Rest assured, information submitted here is held in strict confidence. MovieBytes never sells or in any way distributes email names or addresses. We promise!
Forget your password? Never got one? You can have one emailed to you immediately by clicking here.
News: 100 Screenplays
The Third Secret by Robert Dorian has been named the winner of the 100 Screenplays Competition.
Interviews: 100 Screenplays
An interview with screenwriter paul undari regarding the 100 Screenplays Writing Competition.
Let's talk. If you've finished first, second, or third in the 100 Screenplays, MovieBytes would like to interview you